Because no two homes are alike, why leave your security system to a one-size-fits-all solution? You might want a basic alarm system that is bundled with windows, doors, and motion sensors for your primary rooms. Maybe you need a more comprehensive security solution that includes indoor/outdoor video cameras, flood and fire detection, and home automation capabilities. No matter the case, your Panhandle home security system should include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Selecting The Right Security System Features For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security bundle, you can choose:
- Window and door detectors on entry doors and windows
- Motion sensors for essential rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted touchpad with an extremely loud alarm
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control mobile app for access from virtually everywhere
Panhandle Security Cameras Let You See Your Property When You’re Away
If you wish to see who's coming to your door or what caused that noise in your yard, you’ll need a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you view your front steps and a live stream on any deliveries or visitors before you answer the door. Outside cameras are activated by motion, with low-light and waterproof designs that deliver video with HD quality. Or check up on the pets and kids with a wide-angle, inside camera.
You can view current feeds and receive notifications from all your Panhandle surveillance cameras from your ADT Control mobile application. Monitor your home anytime to verify that things are secure - or get 30-sec video clip alerts if the camera senses unusual activity.