Find Leaks Quickly With Your Amarillo Flood Detector & Avoid Pooling Water With A Monitored Warning System
A Professionally Monitored Amarillo Flood Detector Alerts You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are everyday worries that may lead to costly water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you notice much too late. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can create major concerns if left unattended.
But, when you install a Amarillo monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or pooling water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector warns you to the first signs of water with a high-decibel siren and a message to your mobile device. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also contact you when your flood sensor triggers.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Amarillo?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to see that your bottom floor is now an indoor swimming pool. Thankfully, a Amarillo flood detector can recognize water problems before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how it works:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: The small sensors offer wireless connectivity and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're at work or on vacation. If your Amarillo flood detector senses a water problem, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: Along with high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your flood detector will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring experts will quickly contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Amarillo Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
There’s no time to lose when water infiltration is threatening your property. By using the ADT smartphone app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when help reaches your property. Leveraging your automation controls is helpful when you’re home, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Amarillo flood detector you are able to:
- Receive alerts on your phone when excessive water is found.
- Unlock doors remotely and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from your home surveillance to determine how water entered and assess the damage.
- Stay in constant connection with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll help you pick the best solution to fit your needs. Simply dial (806) 302-1613 today or fill out our form to request your no-obligation free estimate.